If you have reached this page, then you are likely curious about guest posting opportunities here at Personal Finance Utopia. The good news is we are open to publishing well-written, insightful articles about personal finance, investing, real estate, taxes, and so forth. The guest post can be a personal story or can be more educational in nature, but it needs to be unique. There are some requirements you’ll need to meet before any guest post submission is considered:
- You need to be a Yakezie member or challenger – or –
- Be an active contributor/commenter here on Personal Finance Utopia
- Either way, you need to have your own site which you actively maintain
- The content in your guest post must be original and cannot be published anywhere else (before or after publication on this site)
- You are allowed up to two links to your blog (absolutely no affiliate links will be accepted)
- Your article must be a minimum of 750+ words; longer posts are encouraged if you have that much to share but please don’t be verbose
- Be professional – review your work for spelling and grammatical errors before submission
- Be interactive – reply to visitor comments on your guest post and publicize/promote it via social networking
You are urged to reach out and get feedback on your guest post idea before writing it. You can do so via the contact form or by e-mailing mrutopia @ personalfinanceutopia dot com.
Please Note: Personal Finance Utopia reserves the right to edit your article as needed for formatting and content.